Thursday, January 26, 2012

Missed a day

Yesterday I missed posting because I was so busy. Went to work as usual, got stuck in traffic because of an accident and was offered more work the rest of the week!!! Woot! Anyway, ended up no going home last night so that I could save gas money getting to work today. Will have to go home tomorrow though so that I can gather stuff to spend the night elsewhere again. Cheaper then driving all the way back. I'm super happy that I'm getting work. Makes life sooo much easier. Although I am bummed that it's not music related :(

Still trying to get the doors to open for the cruise industry. I love that job and don't want it to end just yet. Would like a few more fun years of frivolous travel around the world under my belt before I try some other crazy fun job!

Anyway, tonight I'm going to have to try and squeeze in some practicing, some packing, some exercising, and some interneting. It's going to be a busy busy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment