Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food Stamps

I did get much done today. Got to the library, the bank, and completed the application process for food stamps. Also managed to apply to a couple jobs as well as put together a to do list for myself when the landlord is gone of things I'll have to manage. Did not get everything out of my car or get anything in the house organized. Did make dinner and walk the dog. Feeling good about it all.

Tomorrow might be even more venturous. Left my phone charger at my friend's house and of course I'm not willing to go buy a new one and none of the old ones will work so I'm planning on biking for about four hours tomorrow to get that damn cord. At least it will be good exercise! I'd also learn some of the nice bike trails around OC.



2 comments:

  1. I love mountain biking! Have tried road biking and use it as a commuter preference, but not as entertainment. Just prefer the trees to the cars.

    ReplyDelete