Sunday, January 15, 2012

Funny Face

It's been a long time since I watched an Audrey Hepburn film and I'd never seen Funny Face and it just seemed to be the one for tonight so I put it in and oh was it wonderful! I mean s'wonderful :D  I'm a huge fan of the old time of song and dance movies and so I already knew I'd probably like it. And who doesn't like a good Fred Astaire dance routine or Audrey Hepburn  modeling shoot? It also helped that the movie included a favorite song of mine, S'Wonderful. I wanted to dance around the living room and the grin on my face was so big I could hardly contain myself when the movie finished. I'm watching it again tomorrow!

Watching the movie did make me realize how much I really miss dancing. I have gotten involved in the contra dance community here, but nothing further so I that is on my to do list. It would be a dream to find a good dancing partner here that I could waltz and swing my way with through orange county.

Today was nice since I got to see my Uncle and his wife. It's not very often I get to so it was a treat to spend lunch with them. Then I started watching the football game but fell asleep....I was up at 7, so give me a break! And for dinner it was Elephant Bar where I gave the waiter my card, hoping to make a new friend closer to my age in the area. Now I'm about to fall asleep writing this entry.

Tomorrow is all about reorganizing the bedroom, starting my fasting diet with Almased, and calling and emailing potential jobs!

It's a good thing I don't need to see the keyboard to type because my eyes are unable to focus anymore. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment