Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cleaning Fiend

So after an absolutely devastating day yesterday, I'm back on task. It was nice to sleep in till I woke up and not feel exhausted crawling out of bed.

Have got phone calls made, papers filed (still more to do though of course; is it ever really done?), mail sorted and outgoing mail prepared and put in the box, ads read and either kept for use or recycled, emails sorted to a decent extent, figured out how to connect my phone to my computer through blue tooth so I don't have to go buy a micro sd card and can save some money that way, dishes loaded in the dishwasher and that is almost done so the next load can start, breakfast eaten but need to start considering lunch, purse cleaned out, business cards sorted and filed, cd's started to listen (and helping in relaxing), exercises for my shoulder and some potential practicing on its way soon!

It looks like it will be a promising day :)  I hope to get lots more "cleaning" done. Organizing and stuff is really satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment