Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Irvine Improv

So today I was nearly late for the symphony rehearsal because I was at a job interview. The Irvine Improv Comedy Club was having open interviews for multiple jobs.
As luck would have it I didn't find out about them till last night so I the only day I could go was today and they were held right before rehearsal. Well....I made the first cut! They called me back and want me to come in to interview again tomorrow!!!
Yea me! I really hope I have a job there soon. It will be within biking distance too. Under five miles away by bike. Sweet! I really hope I get the job. It will be nice to have steady income that is flexible with my performance schedule and the job is at night. Gotta love having the day free and working at night :) I'm stoked and hoping tomorrow's interview goes superbly and I start right away.
Wish me luck!

http://www.improv.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment