Thursday, February 23, 2012

Boba (Bubble) Tea

My friend Alec introduced me to my very first boba tea ever! I'd heard about it and have wanted to try it for a long time. After a delicious dinner at Veggie Grill Alec asked if I'd ever had boba tea. Coincidentally, no, I hadn't, but I really wanted to try!!!



I order a hot tea (because it was cold outside), peach black tea. It was too sweet and syrupy for me but I did enjoy the boba and will definitely have some in iced tea again and hopefully soon! The tea did come with a cool green spoon. If you'd like to know what boba actually is, you can read all about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea  Granted it's a wiki article, but it does have accurate and informative data. Enjoy your read and thanks for sharing my first boba experience via my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment