Friday, June 7, 2013

Busking Opportunity??

Recently perusing the news headlines I saw this link to a concert put on by musicians from the Philadelphia Orchestra. So of course I clicked on the link and was quite entertained by the spontaneity and good nature of these musicians.

When it seems like everything is going wrong, play music!

As I was watching this I wondered...I'm most likely going to be on a long long flight to Korea very soon. Could it be possible to play my violin for a mini concert maybe during a meal or something? Set out my case for tips :)  It would certainly be lots of fun and definitely break up the awful monotony of the long flight.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

















Check out the Philadelphia Orchestra perform live on the airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment