Friday, February 8, 2013

So much for coasting...

Yeah, after a fantastic and amazing and every other positive adjective you wish to insert, I was coasting nicely along back into the real world....hoping to linger just a bit longer on the oh so soft clouds of contra.

Life did not deem it as such for me it seems.



This was what I was rudely interrupted with last night.

The sun had just set, and the rain clouds had begun to roll in. I was starving and eager to retrieve  package from a friend. So off I set down the highway until the tire shredded to inoperable measures.

Of course these things never happen when you'r planning on staying in town for the week, or you just got paid, or you're not supposed to be the carpool driver for the weekend. No, all those things and more are when it happens.

Welcome back to reality. It's great to be back (said with much facetiousness)!


No comments:

Post a Comment