Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dancing Fool Feb. 2013 videos


Everyone has been asking me how my latest contra dance weekend went (except for those of you who were there of course). So, here are some videos to showcase the awesomeness that is Dancing Fool. I'm in all the videos somewhere. But enjoy the music and the laughter and you might just find yourself tapping your feet :)

And I'm also going to pat my own back for the html coding of these videos. I am super happy I was able to not just do some copy/paste but also some edits!! Yea me :)



this dance you can see me somewhere, but I'm not going to tell you. You're just going to have to watch the video :-) Evil? Most definitely not! You'll love watching it!



I'm also in this video, about 20 seconds in and then closer up at around 45 seconds in. Can you find me??



And I'm at the very end of this video off and on through the 6 min mark. I'm swinging my girls away :)



And I included this video, even though I'm only in for a second around 2:30 minute mark BECAUSE it's one awesome tune! You've got to play it just to listen to the song....one of the best and greatest contra tunes out there :)

Hope you enjoyed watching these videos. It did take me some time to get them all encoded properly here and then code my page in html as opposed to just writing it like normal. But I enjoyed watching all the videos multiple times and successfully editing the html so it was totally worth it!!

Hopefully I'll see you at the next contra dance festival :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment