Sunday, January 13, 2013

Friends; Thank You

This entry is for each and every one of you who have helped me,whether monetarily, giving of your time, giving of your advice, giving of your home and food, giving of your friendship. Thank you.

Without you my life wouldn't be possible. Life would be yes, but my exciting, adventurous, interesting, crazy, wandering life, would be impossible. The life that gives me life; and that life that gives all of you more life too!

There are few things as wonderful in my life as the friends I make. That's why I try to make sure I spend the time and take the effort to be the best friend I can be to each and every one of you :) You make my life happy, wonderful, great, creamy (I can't justify it, so just go with it), crazy, goofy, amazing, lively, terrific, purposeful, up to heaven ( as opposed to down to earth), and down to earth too or should I say grounded, memorable, worthwhile, and dare I say it? FUN!!!  Many of you that have spent time around me realize that the word "fun" creeps up when things get dangerous, challenging, and heart-pounding. And for those of you who hadn't experienced this phenomenon yet, now you are forewarned!

There have been many changes over the years and changes aren't coming any slower in their advances. And that's ok. In fact, that's welcome. Without change, I would go no where; you would go nowhere. Change is indeed scary sometimes, but that's what makes me and everyone else improve as a person. So bring it on! I can take it! And so can you!

Together, you and I can improve our lives, we can improve others lives.

Okay, I'll stop being so positive and preachy. :-p

This really is just an entry to say thanks. Recently I've really felt the true value of my friends and how much I love each and every one of you and how much I need each and every one of you. And I just want to let each and every one of you know all the afore things mentioned. Should I mention them again?? I don't want to make you gag on the mushiness so I'll let you start at the beginning if you want more mushy sentiments ;-)

My heart is truly touched by all of you.

Thanks to each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment