Thursday, January 17, 2013

Adios Austin. Greetings Gravity.

Yes, I'm back on the road again.

Headed north (not that I couldn't head south into Mexico I suppose) for a few days and then east back to my gig in Little Rock. It's been fun in Austin, as always. Way too cold though! brrr....  But I truly enjoyed all the time I got to spend with family and friends. It was super!

In Austin I find it hard to get much work done on anything of my own because there are so many activities and friends vying for my time. This trip wasn't so much different, but...

Progress is being made on my new show. After much visionary research, music has been ordered! Now I must spend many an hour alone, escaped into a wonderful world of my own, where music abounds and the worlds woes can't reach me.























P.S. No, I'm not planning on practicing in the creek, for all those who were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment