Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New glasses!

My last pair of glasses from high school finally broke about a month ago. And when I say broke, I mean they were not fixable. Multiple parts were broken and I was just going to have to buy new frames. Of course, no place will sell you frames without the lenses and the prescription has to be current for that so there is a reason it's been over a month since my glasses broke before I write this blog entry.

But finally I got the money and ordered my "free" pair of glasses from Coastal.com

I did a decent job with the help of a friend, in picking them. They're not as tall as I'd like, but they definitely work better than my broken ones!

Here's a before and after photo.




And if you're not color blind, these new glasses frames should bring out the color of my eyes!


What ya think folks? Any have an opinion? Should I send em back or keep them?



No comments:

Post a Comment