Monday, September 3, 2012

Country living

My family is from the country, as all of ours were at some point in history. But many of mine are still true farmers with big farm land out in rural countryside. I'm talking no paved roads, leaving the house door unlocked, keeping the car key in the ignition at all times, and owning a motor home. Lucky for me, I get the motor home all to myself for the next 3 nights and 2 days. It's spacious and private and I can even pick up the internet signal from the house. Boy do I feel spoiled....until tomorrow comes around and I'm out taking care of cows and driving tractors.

But in the mean time, my family is awesome! This is what I was greeted with upon arrival :)


A nice clean living space all to myself.


And a fully stocked fridge as well as a variety of cereal and candy!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment