Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back at Sea


It's been a very long couple of days what with training starting early in the morning and then having to run errands all afternoon and then work all evening. I'm exhausted, but happy.

When the training is over I'll be able to get my workout schedule and sleep schedule and most importantly, bar schedule in place.

Fortunately, training should be mostly over in a week.

The trio is melding well together and we're having lots of fun. It's a good group and I really hope we can keep this up and working for a while.

I'll write more later, but I'm going to bed now. It's midnight and the days are 17 hours long these days and today I only managed time for a bowl of oatmeal at 8 a.m. and a sandwich at 10 p.m. So much to do I can't even fit in meals. I'm hoping for a better meal schedule tomorrow :)

Soon though things will get sorted out and all will be normal. It's just the requirements of joining a new cruise line. It's been so long for me I'd forgotten how exhausting and rigorous the schedule is. And for me as band leader, it's even more so. But it's worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment