Sunday, December 30, 2012

Working Retail

WOW, I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I last posted. How does anyone get anything done with a 9-5 job? I can't seem to and I can't understand how it's possible either.

Working retail over the holidays has sucked all my time an energy to the point that I wake up, work out, get ready, eat my breakfast shake in the car, work, go home, check emails, eat dinner, do research on something until falling asleep and doing the whole thing over again.

Let me say I am so glad this is not my life. I've done it prior to this holiday and it just gets worse as I age. So glad that my chosen profession is music, which provides variable working hours, and free time to work as you wish, and days off to switch around your schedule, and continuous inspiration for your mind, body and soul! How lucky I am :-)

However, I am very behind from my days of retail. Still trying to get everything organized in my head and on paper so I don't forget what I previously organized. Most of this plan is working, so that is a plus!

More updates will come later, when I don't have a dozen tabs open, papers strewn about the table, and my calendar on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment