Friday, November 9, 2012

You know you're in the wrong place...

After rehearsal today I was starving so I decided to drive through Wendy's for a chicken sandwich so I could have enough energy to go to the gym. Since the Wendy's I chose to go to is sort of in the hotel parking lot I went in the back entrance and snuck into the drive through lane. When no one answered at the speaker I drove up to the window which had bars across it. Weird I thought. Isn't it supposed to be open at 10:45 p.m.? It says open late till 1:00 a.m. on the window. Hmm. Maybe I can go inside.

I drove slowly around the building noticing there were people inside but random cars parked places. And then I came around to the last side of the building that I hadn't seen and whoa! There were cop cars everywhere and the drive through lane was taped off and there was about 24 people all in cuffs and standing outside.

Knowing I'm staying in the hotel in the back parking lot of the Wendy's it was a bit concerning. Talking about being in the wrong place...  Yikes!

Needless to say, I parked in the front of the hotel this evening. I'd like to see my car in one piece when I walk out to it in the morning. Here's crossing my fingers I don't awake to gun shots tonight after I fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment