Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Health Insurance

Arg. This is a most frustrating thing. It's not Canada so I can't just go to the doctor and as a musician I simply just don't make enough money to afford it. Part time side job, potentially having to reorganize life temporarily are in my near future. With numerous doctor appointments in my near future and yet another impending health concern that will most likely lead to life long drugs, the requirement for health care is no longer going to be an option.

Anyone have any ideas whether it would be better to just move to another country within the next 6 months and try out an entirely different health care system? I have no ties here to keep me other than one small part time job which I'm sure could easily be replaced just about anywhere.

I'm lost. Lost for a direction to head. Lost for a solution to my problem. Lost for any more creative ideas. Lost for any more motivation to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment