Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cruising along

Happy days are here again....

Truly, sea life is so enjoyable to me. I just can't get enough. I'm sad this contract is only for a short time, but in this short time I've been trying to make the most of it. I've already made a couple really good friends, found the best hang out places, enjoyed tea on the outside deck,  ate sushi after an afternoon concert, performed on the main stage to a live audience. I've still to dance wildly at a crew party, go bowling after midnight, tour the bridge or engine room, get lost in the bowels of the ship, eat at the steakhouse, have a room party, or explore every port. I'm definitely working on all these things but time is fast running away from me.

Plans are made for ziplining this coming cruise. I'd also like to go spelunking but I'll have to work on that one.

It rains a lot, no really, people think it rains a lot in Alaska, but it rains so much more here. So far I've gone out in the rain 3 times, but it's not the most desirable for excessive outdoor walking and picture taking activities.

Recently the trio ventured out in the pouring rain to walk to a local jazz club in Quebec City named Largo. They had a jazz group playing along to a silent movie and then they performed alone. It was a lovely evening and a nice club. It also has fabulous martinis!

No comments:

Post a Comment