Monday, February 24, 2014

Where in the world is my good karma angel?

The title of this entry is a play on the old tv show "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I never watched the show much, but the catchy theme song stuck in my head for years.

Now I'm wondering where in the world my good karma angel has gone. My good karma angel has been working overtime a lot in the recent years past so I'm sure a vacation was well deserved, but I sure do hope I catch up with my good karma angel soon!

If you see my good karma angel, please tell me! Until my good karma angel returns, I'm occasionally blessed with the benevolence of passing good karma angels belonging to other hosts. But I'd really like my good karma angel back asap!!!



In other news:

Today was my last day at work. I'm not happy. I'm not sad. I'm relieved.

My last performance was the sum of all my frustration the past 8 months. I sleepily got all my things together and as I walked around the dolphin tank a happy dolphin jumped out of the water and went kersplash right next to me. I was soaked and consequently cold. I continued on and started the show as normal. While watched the synchronized swimmers dance in the water I was the recipient of lots of splashing so once again I was all wet. Annnnnd, to top off that solo, the audience didn't even clap. No, I didn't screw it up. They just didn't clap. The show continued on and the fog started rolling in, so much that I couldn't see anything. Literally. I was once again suffocated to the point of coughing and trying to decide whether to pass out from holding my breath or to inhale all the toxins into my lungs.

Shows have gone worse, much worse, but what an ending to an eight month contract.

On the flip side:

I'm sooooo grateful to be home and staying here. Tomorrow I'm packing, practicing, packing, practicing, researching my trip, practicing, taking a nap :), practicing. I am looking forward to having the day to get things done. After working a day shift for eight months, it doesn't matter if I'm performing music or not. I prefer the night shift. Having my day consumed with someone else's work sucks frankly. I don't know how the rest of the world manages, but I'd rather spend my day productively on my own and then work the night away and sleep all morning. But that's just me and now I'm absolutely positive, that's me 100%!

Soon I'll be back to my usual sightseeing exuberant self again and you'll be flooded with insanely happy Ronda pictures and awesome tales from my latest adventures.

I can't wait to get my life back, the life I love...even if it's just for a couple of weeks.

Maybe in those travels I'll catch up with my good karma angel and positive things will start happening and the next thing you know, I'll be back on a cruise ship.

Anyone know a good way to lure your good karma angel back to you???

No comments:

Post a Comment