Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Drawing a Creative Idea Blank

I'm exhausted, so not much to write tonight.

This morning the mechanic took my car to the welders. I thought things were looking up until he messaged me late this afternoon that there is another leak in my intake manifold. It's just not worth continuing to solder.

So now I don't know how long it will be before I get my car back. He's checking to see if he can find another intake manifold here in GDL, but chances are low. Shipping one isn't viable.

It's been a long day of frustrating ideas.

On the upside, I had a great morning before I received the 2nd message. And I got lots of reorganizing and cleaning done in the house since I couldn't focus on writing today. 

My head hurts from trying to come up with creative solutions.

Will try again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment