Thursday, March 4, 2021

Clean Clothes, Clean Sheets, Clean Bedroom, Clean Dishes, and Sore Back

I realize I didn't post yesterday. I thought I would have something of note from my mechanic but after the entire day passed and I heard nothing from him, I passed out in a stress-filled stupor. 

Today he messaged me he would call the same as yesterday, but again, I heard nothing. I don't know if that means he has nothing to tell me and just tells me he does, or if that means he's trying to avoid talking to me.

Whichever the case, I have no information to go on. I don't know whether to pursue repairing my car or scrap it for a cheap substitute to get me by. 

It's tough just waiting and wondering. Without enough information to make future decisions, I'm shackled to the chair of indecision.

On a positive note, I managed to wash a couple of days worth of dishes that had stacked up in the sink. I can now use my sink again. I also removed all the furniture in the bedroom, cleaned the floor, rearranged the furniture, and washed the bedding. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep simply from exhaustion. Oh, and I washed two loads of laundry as well. I ran out of clothes line to dry them on as well as clothes pins to hang them up but I managed. I also decided to try to go for a very short jog. That was a good decision for my anxiety and calorie intake. That was a bad decision for my back. 

I have clean clothes, clean sheets, clean bedroom, clean dishes, and sore back. Trying to keep a clear head for the future decision to come.

Wish me luck!

I don't care for hand washing dishes if I'm also cooking every meal. Not what I had in mind when I moved to Mexico, thank you covid.


No comments:

Post a Comment