Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Too Early For Coffee

 Today I'm up so early (for me) that my computer is still in night mode. All the blue lighting to help ease me to sleep at night is very low and I feel like I'm sleep typing just looking at the screen.

It's still too early for coffee. My body doesn't want anything yet. No sensory receptors are ready to function: no sound (except my keyboard), no food or drinks, no candles or aromatherapy diffusers, etc. I'm still sleeping!

Wasn't my choice to wake up this early as I set no alarms and I didn't have any nightmares, but things happen sometimes. Trying to use the time wisely because going back to bed only results in tossing and turning and light sleep patterns where you end up more tired than you began.

Yesterday was a good day for productivity though. Happy to have made as much progress as I did in so many things. Now I just have to stick to my guns and do it all again today! 

Here's to making it a good day.

Working from bed still...



No comments:

Post a Comment