Friday, January 25, 2013

It's time for change.

There is always room for change. And there's no better time than now :)

There are many things changing in my life. Change is hard for many people. But I've learned to embrace it and to love it (most of the time).

One way I'm changing is through working out. This week is the last week of Insanity for me. My body has been changing and I can see it and feel it. It's wonderful! I can't wait to see how it continues to change as a begin a new program. It's only been 2 months. That's not a lot of time, but I've been working hard and the changes are visible, not just in my body contour but also in my energy level and general glow :)

Another change I've gradually made for some time over many months was in my diet. I'm now officially vegetarian, not for 30 days, but as long as I get the nutrients I need and I feel good. And so far, I'm feeling fabulous!

A huge recent change has been my career path. Instead of continuing in an ensemble on cruise ships, I'll instead be working toward my own show that I can perform as a guest entertainer on ships instead. I just love the ships! Making this change will allow me to work for more cruise lines, and make a more sustainable living. Here's to getting my show off the ground...and into the water :)

There have been other little changes like, eliminating more sugar from my diet, taking dance lessons, jumping into the smartphone market, reading more on my recently acquired Nook lovely donated to my cause (thanks Rachel).

What have you changed for the better recently?

Share it with me or someone you trust to encourage you and support you through your change.

No comments:

Post a Comment